Polytwist PT54, made of 100% virgin copolymer / polypropylene, consists of twisted bundless of monofilament fibers, are used for structural concrete reinforcement. Its high performance structure yields maximum durability without corrosion, magnetic or acid/alkali risk.
Doses of synthetic macro fibers varies between 2,5 kg/m3 and 5 kg/m3 depending on engineering requirements of the projects. Homogeneous mixture is obtained by adding the fibers to the aggregate band at the batching plant or mixing at the site to the truck. It is recommended to to add fibers after plasticizer additives and mix for at least 4 to 5 min. at high speed.
- Multidimensional distribution within concrete increases reliability by surrounding the agregate.
- Significantly reduces application times compared to traditional steel mesh.
- Significantly saves labor costs in large-scale projects.
- Increased shatter, impact and abrasion resistance.
- Prevents shrinkage cracks and eliminates thermal expansion and contraction impacts.
- Supports concrete structure exposed to extreme levels of freeze/thaw.
- Supports the flexural structure of concrete exposed to acid and salty environments.
- Increases ductility and improves energy absorption capacity.
- Eliminates the need for steel mesh and steel fibers by giving structural flexural strength to concrete.
500 gr water soluble PE packs
Custom packaging alternatives by application requirements
- Saves time from handling the steel mesh on the site.
- Significantly reduces application times and direct labor expenses.
- Due to being non-corrosive significantly reduces slab thickness.
- Prevention of corrosion increases service life and reduces maintenance costs.
- Poltwits PT54 eliminates labor related risks and removes potential hazards related to steel mesh and steel fiber, from the work site.
- Does not damage construction equipoment as steel fiber.
- Reduces costs of storage and due to not having a shelf life can be stored for long-term.
- Overall cost is lower than steel mesh and steel fibers.